WiFi LoRa 32 is a classic IoT dev-board designed & produced by Heltec Automation(TM), it’s a highly integrated product based on ESP32 + SX127x, it has Wi-Fi, BLE, LoRa functions, also Li-Po battery management system, 0.96″ OLED are also included. It’s the best choice for smart cities, smart farms, smart homes, and IoT makers.
NOTE: Some of the photos show V1, but we sell version 2 of this board (V2). Both V1 and V2 are the same size, and look nearly identical.
The development board features a USB-UART Bridge circuit which allows developers to connect the board to a computer’s USB port for flashing, debugging and power.
This board has two rows of standard 0.1”(2.54mm) header pads on both sides for easy access, allowing it to be mounted on a breadboard or prototype board with a standard 0.1″ grid.
It can be powered via USB or via the battery connector. The battery connector is a standard 1.25mm SH1.25 2 pin type connector. VERY IMPORTANT! Ensure the polarity of the battery is correct before connecting it!
For additional information on Heltec’s product page, click here.see this page:
For additional hardware information, click here.see this page:
To view the PDF Schematics, click here.see this page:
- LoRa node chip SX1278, 433 to 510MHz
- 8 MB of Flash
- Lithium battery interface, 500mA Max charging current, SH1.25-2 connector
- Micro USB connector for power and serial interface to ESP32
- CE Certificate
- Microprocessor: ESP32 (dual-core 32-bit MCU + ULP core)
- Micro USB interface, ESD protection, short circuit protection
- Onboard lithium battery management system (charge and discharge management, overcharge protection, battery power detection, USB / battery power automatic switching)
- Integrated WiFi, LoRa, Bluetooth three network connections, onboard Wi-Fi, Bluetooth dedicated 2.4GHz metal 3D antenna, reserved IPEX (U.FL) interface for LoRa use
- 0.96-inch 128*64 LED display
- USB via CP2102 USB to serial port chip
- Support the Arduino development environment
- Heltec provides ESP32 + LoRaWAN protocol Arduino® library, this is a standard LoRaWAN protocol that can communicate with any LoRa gateway running the LoRaWAN protocol. In order to make this code running, a unique license is needed. it can be found on this page;
- Size: 51 x 25.5 x 10.6 mm
|Power Supply||USB powered（≥500mA）||4.7V||5V||6V|
|Power Consumption(mA)||WIFI Scan||115mA|
|LoRa 10dB output||50mA|
|LoRa 12dB output||60mA|
|LoRa 15dB output||110mA|
|LoRa 20dB output||130mA|
|Output||3.3V pin output||500mA|
|5V pin output （USB powered only）||Equal to the input current|
|External device power control (Vext 3.3V）||350mA|
1 x ESP32 module with LoRa and OLED
1 x 433MHz antenna with IPEX(U.FL) connector
2 x 18 pin, 0.1″ male headers