The Hantek 2C42 is a portable, handheld oscilloscope. It is compact and lightweight with oscilloscope and multimeter functionality. The suspend stand was designed to support multi-angle adjustment. It features ultra-low-power with USB Type C for charging and PC interface. A 2 hour battery charge allows working one full day or standby for two months. The high-definition color LCD screen display is clear and easily readable. It features a minimalist keyboard design to simplify operation, and for easy of use.
Software support: Windows 7;Windows 8;Windows 10
- Oscilloscope + Multimeter: This multi-purpose station own two universal test instrument functions. It is outgoing right-hand product for engineers.
- Intelligent charging control: Its lithium batteries can be recharged byeither high current-5V/2A or ordinary computer USB interface. Allow while charging, while using, very convenient and handy.
- Ultra-low power design: Type C charging interface, after every recharge of 2 hours, the device can be used continuously for a full day or standby more than two months.
- Large-capacity lithium battery power supply: Replaceable 18650 lithium battery power system, free from replace battery.
- 5V/2A charger + Type C charging cable: Type C power + data transfer interface, can share the charger and data cable with your mobile phone.
- AUTO one-key test: Magic tool and essential function for test newbie.
- Volume small, one hand holding: The 45 degree suspension bracket design provide you a work station anywhere anytime.
- Digital voltmeter function: automatic frequency and amplitude measurement, convenient and worry-free.
- Cursor measurement functions: Supports time and voltage manual measurement, and measure the required waveforms accurately.
- Language: One-click switching its Chinese and English language menu.
- Color LCD screen: exquisite and smooth lines make the waveforms clear and undistorted when magnify.
- Keyboard: Minimalist keyboard design simplify operation, convenient to use.
- Case: fine touch feeling, favorable impact resistance, outstanding heat resistance, easy to disassemble.
- Self-calibration function: free from level drift after long time unused.
- Universal multimeter function: voltage, current, resistance, diode, capacitor, on-off test.
- Brand: Hantek
- Model: 2C42
- Sample Rate Range: 250MSa/s(Single-channel), 125MSa/s(Dual-channel)
- Waveform Interpolation: (sin x)/x
- Record Length: Max. 6K for single-channel; 3K samples per dual-channel
- SEC/DIV Range: 5ns/div~500s/div 1, 2, 5 sequence
- A/D Converter: 8-bit resolution,each channel sampled simultaneously
- VOLTS/DIV Range: 10mV/div~10V/divat input BNC Bandwidth Limit, typical: 20MHz
- Low Frequency Response (-3db): ≤10Hz at BNC
- Rise Time at BNC, typical: ≤5ns
- DC Gain Accuracy : ±3% for Normal or Average acquisition mode, 10V/div to 10mV/div
- Note: Bandwidth reduced to 6MHz when using a 1X probe.
- Mode : Auto, Normal, single
- Level : ±4 divisions from center of screen
- Slope : Rising, Falling, Rising & Falling
- Source : CH1/CH2
- Supported Probe Attenuation Factors: 1X, 10X, 100X, 1000X
- Maximum Input Voltage: 150VRMS
- Interface: USB 2.0(Full Speed)
- Item Weight(in bag): 1130g
- Package Weight: 1300g
1 x Hantek 2C42 Handheld Oscilloscope
1 x Clip Probes
1 x Test Probe
1 x Power Adapter
1 x USB Type-C Cable
1 x Multimeter Probe
1 x Storage Bag with zip
1 x Replaceable Test Wires Probes set