Grove Shield for Seeeduino XIAO is a plug-and-play Grove extension board for Seeeduino XIAO. With the on-board battery management chip and battery bonding pad, you could easily power your Seeeduino XIAO with lithium battery and recharge it. 8 Grove connectors onboard includes two Grove I2C and one UART. It acts as a bridge for Seeeduino XIAO and Seeed's Grove system. Flash SPI bonding pad allows you add Flash to Seeeduino XIAO to expand its memory space, providing Seeeduino XIAO with more possibilities.
With the on-board battery management chip and battery bonding pad, you could easily power your Seeeduino XIAO with lithium 3.7V battery and recharge it, making your projects, especially wearables ones, more flexible and in portable. You could even break the board through the onboard PCB stamp holds according to your actual needs of the project (only 25*39mm in dimension after break-off), making it smaller than smaller and the weight would be reduced from 13g to 10g as well!
As an extension board, the Grove Shield for Seeed Studio XIAO also pulls all 14 pinout from Seeed Studio XIAO, and its on-board power switch and charging status indicator light makes it more user-friendly. The Shield even reserves the SPI-Flash bonding pad for an advanced developer who may need to add Flash to Seeed Studio XIAO to expand its memory space, providing Seeed Studio XIAO with more possibilities.
A pair of non-soldered 7-pin headers are accompanied with this product. You could solder them before connecting Seeed XIAO with this Shield by plugging the soldered pin headers into the female headers on the Shield.
For details on Seeed Studio Wiki page, click here.see this page:
- On-board Lithium Battery Charging and Management Function
- Grove connectors ( Grove IIC x 2, Grove UART x 1 ), all 14 GPIO led out
- Compact and Breakable Design
- Flash SPI Bonding Pad Reserved
- On-board Power Switch and Charging Status Indicator Light
- Operating voltage 3.3V / 3.7V Lithium Battery
- Load Capacity 800mA
- Charging current 400mA (Max)
- Operating Temperature - 40°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature -55°C to 150°C
- Grove Interface I2C * 2 / UART * 1
1 x Seeed Studio XIAO Expansion Board