This board is based on the popular Espressif ESP32 chip, and has WiFi & Bluetooth. It is assembled with an original Espressif ESP32-WROOM-32D module.
A USB to serial interface is implemented using the CP2102 chip.
It also has the higher power SOT-223 linear regulator, which has a higher power rating than the SOT-23 type used on some other modules.
Software can be developed using many different platforms, including Arduino.
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- 4 MByte(32Mbit) SPI Flash
- PCB Antenna
- Powered via standard Micro USB Connector
- Reset and User/Firmware buttons
- User and Power LED
- Virtual USB port provided by CP2102 for debugging and firmware upgrade
- Assembled with ESP32-WROOM-32D module
- Compact size of 48.1 x 27.8mm
- Supply Voltage: 5V
1 x ESP32-DevKitC-32D Module