The WT32-SC01 Plus is a 3.5 inch LCD touch screen display using an ESP32-S3 module. It is contained in a plastic case. The board is equipped with a GUI platform firmware developed independently, and supports graphic drag and drop programming to help users complete the development of a customized control platform. It is ideal for implementing smart home.
It is an upgraded version of the WT32-SC01 development board. The upgraded product is based on Loxin ESP32-S3. The screen is replaced by IPS and fully fitted, making the touch more sensitive and smooth. At the same time, it is equipped with an integrated black plastic frame, which can be quickly installed on your products by means of clasp. The development board adds a speaker, RS485, SD card and an interface for debugging.
Compared with The previous version of SC01, the main controller of WT32-SC01 Plus development board is configured with a more integrated and powerful WT32-S3-Wrover-N16R2 module. this module is a general-purpose WiFi + BT + BLE MCU module, 16MB SPI flash and 2MB PSRAM configured in. It supports RGB colorful display of various pictures, capacitive multi-touch makes interaction easier, and the use of IPS full touch screen brings users better visual effects and a more comfortable experience.
WT32-SC01 Plus development board can also develop and debug functions such as buttons, voice and camera through the expansion interfaces on both sides, greatly shortening the development cycle of users.
WT32-SC01 development board adopts the ESP32-WROVER-B module, which is a general-purpose MCU module with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 16MB SPI Flash and 8MB PSRAM. We also have a two alternative versions of this display using the ESP32(Not ESP32-S3), product codes LCD-WT32-SC01 and LCD-WT32-SC01-N16.
Specs and Docs
- PDF DatasheetPDF Datasheet:
- Online GUI DesignerOnline GUI Designer:
- Online Documentation, Examples and ResourcesOnline Documentation, Examples and Resources:
- Project enabling LVGL for this LCD DisplayProject enabling LVGL for this LCD Display:
- Repositories & Information on GitHubRepositories & Information on GitHub:
- Manufacturers SiteManufacturers Site:
- There are many 3D Printed Cases available on the internet, for examples the ones listed on Cults 3D sitethe ones listed on Cults 3D site:
- Resolution: 480 x 320
- LCD Interface: WiFi, Bluetooth and USB Type C
- Backlight: LED
- Weight of Module: 60g
- Powerful development firmware: Equipped with GUI platform firmware allows users to customize their own personalized control scheme. Graphical programming makes development easier.
- LCD with capacitive multi-touch panel: RGB colorful display and visual touch operation are more convenient to make interaction.
- Rich extension interfaces: Customize functions such as button operation, voice control, and camera operation through the expansion interfaces.
- Easy to assemble: The small size of the motherboard can be perfectly combined with the user's products through the buckle, saving space and cost.
- MCU: ESP32-S3-WROVER-N16R2
- Supply Power: DC 5V 2A
- Power management: Two LDOS of 3.3V output
- Capacity: 2Mbyte PSRAM+ 16Mbyte Flash
- Working current: 240mA
- Working Temperature: -20°C~70°C
- Dimensions: 60mm*92mm*10.8mm
- Display Type: LCD
- Driver IC Model: ST7701
- Viewing Angle: FULL
- Display Size: 3.5 Inch
- Resolution: 480*320
- Interface: MCU8080 8Bit
- Color: RGB565
- Touchscreen Type: Capacitive touch
- Driver IC Model: FT6336U
- Interface: I²C
- Touchscreen structure: G+F
- Touch Mode: Single touch
1 x LCD Display Module
1 x USB Type-C Cable
2 x Ribbon Cables