The Waveshare RP2040-LCD-0.96 is a low-cost, high-performance Pico-like MCU board with flexible digital interfaces. It incorporates Raspberry Pi's RP2040 microcontroller chip, as same as the one on Raspberry Pi Pico. For software development, either Raspberry Pi's C/C++ SDK, or the MicroPython is available, which makes it easy for you to get started, and integrate it into end products quickly.
In additional, there're also onboard 0.96inch IPS display, Lithium battery recharge/discharge header, and high efficiency DC-DC buck-boost chip.
Programmable in C, C++ and MicroPython, Pico is adaptable to a vast range of applications and skill levels, and getting started is as easy as dragging and dropping a file.
More experienced users can take advantage of Raspberry Pi Pico's rich peripheral set, including SPI, I2C, and eight Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
The RP2040 is designed by Raspberry Pi, and features a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor with 264kB internal RAM and support for up to 16MB of off-chip flash(this version only has 2MB of Flash). A wide range of flexible I/O options includes I2C, SPI, and - uniquely - Programmable I/O (PIO). These support endless possible applications for this small and affordable package.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- CPU Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor up to 133MHz
- 0.96inch 160×80 pixels 65K colorful IPS LCD display
- Lithium battery recharge/discharge header, suitable for mobile devices
- Onboard DC-DC chip MP28164, high efficiency DC-DC buck-boost chip, maximum 2A load current
- FLASH Memory 2MB off-chip
- SRAM 264KB
- Digital I/O Pins: 26
- Analog I/O Pins: 3
- I2C interface: 2
- SPI interface: 2
- UART interface: 2
- PWM Channels: 16
- Boot button
- USB Type C connector
- USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and device support
- Power supply and downloading interface USB
- Accurate on-chip clock
- Temperature sensor
- Supported Input Power 1.8–5.5V DC
- Supply Voltage via USB: 5V
- Operating temperature -20°C to +85°C
- Power 3.3V/5V DC
- Dimensions 51 x 21mm
Specs and Docs
- PDF SchematicsPDF Schematics:
- Wiki page with lots of additional information and sample codeWiki page with lots of additional information and sample code:
1 x Raspberry Pi Pico module