RP2040-Zero is a tiny, fast, and versatile board built using RP2040, the flagship microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK.
From light displays and IoT devices to signage and manufacturing processes, RP2040-Zero gives you the power to control countless home, hobby, and industrial operations.
Programmable in C, C++ and MicroPython, RP2040-Zero is adaptable to a vast range of applications and skill levels, and getting started is as easy as dragging and dropping a file.
More experienced users can take advantage of RP2040-Zero's rich peripheral set, including SPI, I2C, and eight Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
The RP2040 is designed by Raspberry Pi, and features a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor with 264kB internal RAM and support for up to 16MB of off-chip flash(this version only has 2MB of Flash). A wide range of flexible I/O options includes I2C, SPI, and - uniquely - Programmable I/O (PIO). These support endless possible applications for this small and affordable package.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- USB-C connector, keeps it up to date, easier to use
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 29 × multi-function GPIO pins (20× via edge pinout, others via solder points)
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 4 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- Dimensions 23.5 x 18mm
Specs and Docs
- PDF SchematicsPDF Schematics:
- Wiki page with lots of additional information and sample codeWiki page with lots of additional information and sample code:
1 x Raspberry Pi Pico module