This is a dual RS232 expansion board designed for Raspberry Pi Pico. It incorporates the RS232 transceiver SP3232EEN.
Waveshare SKU: 19979
Waveshare Part Number: Pico-2CH-RS232
IMPORTANT: Ensure to mount correct way round on Pico board! When connecting your Pico, please pay attention to the direction of connection. The direction can be judged by observing the USB screen printing end of the module and the USB interface end of the Pico.
NOTE: Raspberry Pi Pico not included. You'll need a Pico with male headers soldered to it.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series
- Using UART bus, easily converting UART to RS232, or vice versa
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
- RS232 transceiver: SP3232EEN
- Communication interface: UART
- Data rate: 300 ~ 921600 bps
- Operating voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Dimensions: 52mm × 21mm
Specs and Docs
- PDF SchematicsPDF Schematics:
- Wiki page with lots of additional information and sample codeWiki page with lots of additional information and sample code:
1 x Pico-2CH-RS232
1 x DB9 to 3PIN adapter cable