Seeed Studio XIAO ESP32C3 is an IoT mini development board based on the Espressif ESP32-C3 WiFi/Bluetooth dual-mode chip. ESP32-C3 is a 32-bit RISC-V CPU, which includes an FPU (Floating Point Unit) for 32-bit single-precision arithmetic with powerful computing power. It has excellent radio frequency performance, supporting IEEE 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, and Bluetooth 5 (LE) protocols. This board comes included with an external antenna to increase the signal strength for your wireless applications. It also has a small and exquisite form-factor combined with a single-sided surface-mountable design. It is equipped with rich interfaces and has 11 digital I/O that can be used as PWM pins and 4 analog I/O that can be used as ADC pins. It supports four serial interfaces such as UART, I2C, SPI and I2S. There is also a small reset button and a bootloader mode button on the board. XIAO ESP32C3 is fully compatible with the Grove Shield for Seeeduino XIAO and Seeeduino XIAO Expansion board except for the Seeeduino XIAO Expansion board, the SWD spring contacts on the board will not be compatible.
With regard to the features highlighted above, XIAO ESP32C3 is positioned as a high-performance, low-power, cost-effective IoT mini development board, suitable for low-power IoT applications and wireless wearable applications.
An U.FL Antenna is included, as shows in the main product pictures.
It is equipped with a battery charge chip and integrated circuit for using it with a battery.
For details on Seeed Studio Wiki page, click here.see this page:
- Powerful CPU: ESP32-C3, 32bit RISC-V singlecore processor that operates at up to 160 MHz
- Complete WiFi subsystem: Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n protocol and supports Station mode, SoftAP mode, SoftAP + Station mode, and promiscuous mode
- Bluetooth LE subsystem: Supports features of Bluetooth 5 and Bluetooth mesh
- Ultra-Low Power: Deep sleep power consumption is about 43μA
- Better RF performance: External RF antenna included
- Battery charging chip: Supports lithium battery charge and discharge management
- Rich on-chip resources: 400KB of SRAM, and 4MB of on-board flash memory
- Ultra small size: As small as a thumb(20x17.5mm) XIAO series classic form-factor for wearable devices and small projects
- Reliable security features: Cryptographic hardware accelerators that support AES-128/256, Hash, RSA, HMAC, digital signature and secure boot
- Rich interfaces: 1xI2C, 1xSPI, 1xI2S, 2xUART, 11xGPIO(PWM), 4xADC, 1xJTAG bonding pad interface
- Single-sided components, surface mounting design
- Ready for productization: Single-sided components design, easily integrated into other boards and Seeed provides Fusion Service for rapid production.
- USB Type-C
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Supply Voltage(via USB): 5V
1 x Seeed XIAO ESP32-C3 module
1 x U.FL Antenna