Seeed Studio XIAO SAMD21 is the first pioneering product of the XIAO series featuring the SAMD21 microchip and is Arduino-compatible. With its exquisite design, low power consumption, and built-in Type-C, it's perfect for TinyML, smart wearable devices, and IoT projects.
Seeed Studio XIAO SAMD21 carries the powerful CPU-ARM® Cortex®-M0+(SAMD21G18) running at up to 48Hz. In addition to the powerful CPU, it has 256KB Flash and 32KB SRAM on board and supports the USB Type-C interface which can supply power and download code.
It has 14 GPIO PINs, which can be used for 11 analog PINs, 11 digital PINs, 1 I2C interface, 1 UART interface, and 1 SPI interface. Some PINs have various functions, A1/D1 to A10/D10 Pins have PWM functions and Pin A0/D0 has a function of DAC which means you can get true analog signals, not PWM signals when you define it as an analog pin, that’s why 14 GPIO PINs can realize more I/O PINs and interfaces.
Except for the power LED, we add a user LED on board for your better coding experience. Usually, a dev board as small as this size will use the chip’s inner crystal oscillator for time fixing, in order to make the clock more accurate, Seeed Studio XIAO SAMD21 layouts an extra 32.768KHz to make the clock more stable.
Moreover, Seeed Studio XIAO SAMD21 is friendly to the communities for its strong software compatibilities, which supports Arduino, Micropython, and CircuitPython. Except for the software, flexible I/O allows it to speak to almost any external device.
For details on Seeed Studio Wiki page, click here.see this page:
- Powerful CPU: ARM® Cortex®-M0+(SAMD21G18) running at up to 48Hz, 32KB of SRAM, and 256KB of onboard Flash memory
- Small Size: As small as a thumb(20x17.5mm) for wearable devices and small projects
- Easy Development: Supports Arduino / Micropython / CircuitPython
- Multiple development interfaces: 11 analog PINs, 11 digital PINs, 1 I2C interface, 1 UART interface, and 1 SPI interface
- Designed for production: Breadboard-friendly & SMD design, no components on the back
- USB Type-C
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Supply Voltage(via USB): 5V
- CPU ARM Cortex-M0+ CPU(SAMD21G18) running at up to 48MHz
- Flash Memory 256KB
- SRAM 32KB
- Digital I/O Pins 11
- Analog I/O Pins 11
- I2C interface 1
- SPI interface 1
- QTouch 7 (A0,A1,A6,A7,A8,A9,A10)
- UART interface 1
- Power supply and downloading interface Type-C
- Power 3.3V/5V DC
- Dimensions 20×17.5×3.5mm
1 x XIAO SAMD21 module with Soldered Pin Headers
2 x 7 Pin Headers, 2.54mm Grid soldered onto board