This board is based on the popular Espressif ESP32 chip, and has WiFi & Bluetooth. It is assembled with an ESP-WROOM-32 module.
It has 30 pins(2 rows of 15 each), and a USB Type-C connector.
The USB to Serial converter is implemented with the CH340 chip.
It also has the higher power SOT-223 linear regulator, which has a higher power rating than the SOT-23 type used on some other modules.
Software can be developed using many different platforms, including Arduino.
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- 4 MByte(32Mbit) SPI Flash
- PCB Antenna
- Powered via USB Type-C Connector, or via pin header
- Reset and User/Firmware buttons
- User and Power LED
- USB Type-C connector
- Virtual USB port provided by CH340 for debugging and firmware upgrade
- Assembled with ESP-WROOM-32 module
- Compact size of 51.5 x 28.5mm
- Supply Voltage: 5V
1 x ESP32 Development board