This board is based on the popular Espressif ESP32 chip, and has WiFi & Bluetooth. It is assembled with an ESP-WROOM-32 module.
It has 30 pins(2 rows of 15 each), and is supplied with unsoldered pin headers.
This boards is assembled with the CP2102 USB to Serial chip. Beware of cheaper versions of this board assembled with the CH340 USB chip.
It also has the higher power SOT-223 linear regulator, which has a higher power rating than the SOT-23 type used on some other modules.
Software can be developed using many different platforms, including Arduino.
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- 4 MByte(32Mbit) SPI Flash
- PCB Antenna
- Powered via standard Micro USB Connector
- Reset and User/Firmware buttons
- User and Power LED
- Virtual USB port provided by CP2102 for debugging and firmware upgrade
- Assembled with ESP-WROOM-32 module
- Compact size of 51 x 28mm
- Supply Voltage: 5V
1 x ESP32 Development board
2 x 15pin headers, 2.54mm pitch