This board is based on the popular Espressif ESP32 chip, and has WiFi & Bluetooth. It is assembled with an original Espressif ESP32-WROOM-32E module.
PLEASE NOTE: The pin headers are yellow(as shown in photos) or red.
A USB to serial interface is implemented using the CH343 chip.
It also has the higher power SOT-223 linear regulator, which has a higher power rating than the SOT-23 type used on some other modules.
Software can be developed using many different platforms, including Arduino.
There is a RGB WS2812 LED connected to IO16. It has a Red, Green and Blue LED that are individually addressable. There are plenty of examples on the internet showing how to drive a WS2812 LED. For example, Google "WS2812 Arduino" or "WS2812 c code".
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n-compliant
- Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE: Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth mesh
- 4 MByte(32Mbit) SPI Flash
- 448 KByte ROM
- 512 KByte SRAM
- PCB Antenna
- USB Type-C connector
- Virtual USB port provided by CH343 for debugging and firmware upgrade
- Reset and User/Firmware Buttons
- RGB WS2812 User LED
- Power LED
- Assembled with ESP32-WROOM-32E module
- Compact size of 48.3 x 28
- Supply Voltage: 5V via USB
- Circuit Voltage: 3.0 to 3.6V Circuit Operation
Specs and Docs
- PDF SchematicsPDF Schematics:
1 x ESP32 Module with ESP32-WROOM-32E
2 x Loose 19 pin, 2.54mm pin headers