The RA-02 is a 433Mhz wireless module using the Semtech SX1278 chip, with a standard U.FL(IPX) antenna connector. The frequency is configured in software, and can be configured for 410 to 525MHz. The SX1278 is a revolutionary new chip enabling wireless communications at distances up to 15km, using Semtech's LoRa(Long Range) technology. This chip also supports high performance (G)FSK modes for systems including WMBus, IEEE802.15.4g.
This long range wireless capability is packed into a small (17 x 16mm) package and delivered without an antenna.
This module enables 3.3V devices (like a Microcontroller for example) to communicate with remote nodes via a wireless protocol. For details on the SX1278 chip, download it's datasheet from www.semtech.com....
The U.FL connector enables this module to be used with a U.FL antenna, or an U.FL to SMA antenna extension cable. We sell both these items in our online shop. Just search for UFL
- LoRaTM spread spectrum communication
- +20dBm - 10mW. Stable RF output power when input voltage changed
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Programmable bit rate can reach to 300kbps
- Support FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK Modulation Mode
- 127dB RSSI wave range.
- Automatically detect RF signal, CAD mode and super high speed AFC
- With CRC 256 bytes data engine
- Half hole (castellated hole) SMD package
- With metal shielding case
- Wireless Standard: 433MHz
- Frequency range: 420 - 450MHz
- Port: SPI/GPIO
- Operating Voltage: 1.8 - 3.7V, default 3.3V
- Working Current - Receive: less than 10.8mA (LnaBoost closed, Band 1)
- Working Current - Transmit: less than 120mA(+20dBm)
- Sleep Current: 0.2uA
- Working temperature: -40- +85 degrees
- Pin pitch: 2.0 mm
1 x RA-02 Module