The XL6009 is a high-performance 2.5A adjustable boost (buck boost) module, with a low ripple current and noise. See below for advantages of this module, compared to the common, very low cost XL6009 modules. The module uses the second-generation high-frequency switching technology XL6009E1 as the core chip, far more than the first generation of technology performance LM2577. The XL6009 boost module features lower Cost and superior performance.
IMPORTANT - This module does NOT have short circuit or Input reverse polarity protection! Install a fuse or protection input circuit if short circuit protection is required. Add a reverse protection diode if Input reverse polarity protection is required.
Compared to the very low cost XL6009 modules, this module has the following advantages:
- New & Original XL6009 chip, most cheap modules do not have original XL6009 chips
- Uses high quality SMD electrolytic capacitors
- Has additional LC filter circuit, ensuring very low output ripple and noise
- Imported TDK inductors with low heat and noise
- Has additional Input and output MLCC Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for low noise
- Has an enable pin not available on the low cost modules
- Controller: XL6009
- Operating frequency: 400khz
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Enable Control Port: On = 1.4V-VIN, Off = 0-0.8V, Off by default
- Short circuit protection: None (Please install fuse or protection circuit input)
- Input reverse polarity protection: None, please with our reverse protection diode board or in the input series.
- Mounting Holes: 3mm
- Size LxWxH: 49 x 23.4 x 11.4 mm (excluding potentiometer)
- Input Voltage: 5V to 32V
- Output Voltage: 5V to 35V Adjustable
- Input Current: 4A Max
- Output Current: 2.5A Max
- Output power: 15W with natural cooling, or 25W with heat sink 25W
1 x Power Module