The XL6009 is a high-performance 1.5A adjustable step-up and step-down (buck boost) module, with very low ripple current and noise. This module will automatically switch between step-up and step-down mode to deliver the set output voltage. For example, the input voltage can be 5V, 12V or 32V and the output can be set to 12V(or anything between 1.2 to 35V).
The module uses the second-generation high-frequency switching technology XL6009E1 as the core chip, far more than the first generation of technology performance LM2577. The XL6009 boost module features lower Cost and superior performance.
IMPORTANT - This module does NOT have short circuit or Input reverse polarity protection! Install a fuse or protection input circuit if short circuit protection is required. Add a reverse protection diode if Input reverse polarity protection is required.
- New & Original XL6009 chip, most cheap modules do not have original XL6009 chips
- Uses high quality SMD electrolytic capacitors
- Has additional LC filter circuit, ensuring very low output ripple and noise
- Imported TDK inductors with low heat and noise
- Has 3 Input and output MLCC Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors for low noise
- Has an enable pin not available on the low cost modules
- Controller: XL6009
- Operating frequency: 400khz
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Enable Control Port: On = 1.4V-VIN, Off = 0-0.8V, Off by default
- Short circuit protection: None (Please install fuse or protection circuit input)
- Input reverse polarity protection: None, please with our reverse protection diode board or in the input series.
- Mounting Holes: 3mm
- Size LxWxH: 49 x 23.4 x 11.4 mm (excluding potentiometer)
- Input Voltage: 3.2V to 32V
- Output Voltage: 1.2V to 35V Adjustable
- Input Current: 4A Max
- Output Current: 1.5A Max
- Output power: 20W with natural cooling, or 25W with heat sink 25W
1 x Power Module