The XL6009 is a high-performance 4A adjustable boost (buck boost) module. The module uses the second-generation high-frequency switching technology XL6009E1 as the core chip, far more than the first generation of technology performance LM2577. The XL6009 boost module features lower Cost and superior performance.
We also have other XL6009 modules available with additional filter circuitry for applications that require a very low noise power supply. Search our shop for "XL6009" to see available modules.
IMPORTANT - This module does NOT have short circuit or Input reverse polarity protection! Install a fuse or protection input circuit if short circuit protection is required. Add a reverse protection diode if Input reverse polarity protection is required.
Test results for various input & outputs
Input 5V Output 12V 0.8A 9.6W
Input 7.4V Output 12V 1.5A 18W
Input 12V Output 15V 2A 30W
Input 12V Output 16V 2A 32W
Input 12V Output 18V 1.6A 28.8W
Input 12V Output 19V 1.5A 28.5W
Input 12V Output 24V 1 A 24W
- Controller: XL6009
- Operating frequency: 400khz
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Short circuit protection: None (Please install fuse or protection circuit input)
- Input reverse polarity protection: None, please with our reverse protection diode board or in the input series.
- Size: 43.3 x 20.6 mm
- Input Voltage: 5V to 32V
- Output Voltage: 5V to 35V Adjustable
- Output Current: 4A Max (heat sink for cooling might be required)
1 x Power Module